All benefits of dressage blend with additional fiber increased to 30% and 70% GEO. Increased impact resistance, higher fiber content to support horse in jump-off and landing areas. Excellent energy rebound. Protection for equine joints and ligaments.
GGT footing uses the highest quality nonwoven geotextile available as well as the highest quality polyester fiber, with a high tensile strength and UV rating. This assures that your arena footing will last longer and not break down.
- Can be mixed in existing or new arenas.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Contains 90% GEO to 10% Fiber
- Economically priced, suitable for many disciplines.
- Provides structure to your sand.
- Helps prevent slippage.
- Increases stability and adds shear.
- Improves water retention.
- Good resistance to compaction.
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic, UV resistant.
- Enhanced fiber content 15% GEO 85%
- More shear for your equestrian arena.
- Offers energy rebound
- Stabilizes a greater variety of sand.
- Optimal for jumping
Type: Footing Reps