December 27, 2022
Loading Facebook Like button...
New Year’s Resolutions are notorious for being unachieved and forgotten. Neglecting them is almost as much a part of the tradition as is actually making them. Here’s a list of some of the ones that often come up for riders at the start of the year.
1. I’ll clean my tack and boots every day.
2. I won’t wear those shoes to the barn.
3. I’m going to keep my tack trunk organized.
4. I will arrive on time for my lessons.
5. I won’t drive around with tack and dirt in my car all the time.
6. My horse will get a bath every other week.
7. I will leave the tack store with only what I need.
8. I’ll pack snacks for long days at the barn.
9. My board checks will be paid on time.
10. I won’t sit on the couch in my riding clothes.
If these have made your list too many times to count, don’t worry, we’ve all been there…