The gift shopping frenzy is in full swing, but never fear, Team Equivont is here to help you choose the perfect present for your horsey friends!
Hopefully you already have a few awesome goodies picked out for your trainer and your horse, but if you're still searching for that perfect gift don't forget to read our other blog posts for inspiration: The 5 Best Gifts For Your Trainer and What Your Horse Wants For Christmas. To complete your shopping list, here is our gift-giving-guide for your favorite barn friends!
Obviously gift shopping is a costly endeavor that adds up very fast, especially when you stack it on top of your monthly horse expenses! We don't want you to go broke (or have to forgo future horse shows) getting gifts for your barn friends- here's our favorite gift ideas for under $50!
One of our favorite gift ideas for your horsey friends is versatile clothing and accessories they can wear to spruce up their riding outfit and rock out on the town! Your barn friends are sure to love these fun and trendy items, plus they're all under $50!
- WIT Equestrian's "Don't Get it Twisted" Graphic Tee is the perfect shirt to pair with your favorite breeches for a stylish lesson outfit- and it's so cute that you can also sport it out on the town! Your barn friends will love this fun shirt that doesn't break your bank at only $30!
- We love hats as a useful and versatile gift! Your barn friends will always appreciate a new hat they can wear around the barn, to the beach, or simply running errands! Equivont has a variety of hats to choose from, all between $30 and $50! We're definitely biased towards our Equivont Trucker Hat.
- We love a good piece of equestrian-inspired jewelry! A great way for your friend to rock her equestrian pride is a subtle d-ring bit or horseshoe inspired accessory like the Tan & Silver Buffalo Bit Bracelet ($45) or the Golden Horseshoe Earrings with stones($30)!
For Their Ride!
Has your barn buddy been complaining about her old spur straps, dingy polo wraps, or her out of control helmet hair? Look no further, we've gathered a few of our favorite inexpensive products to better your friend's barn day!
- The "On the Buckle" Spur Tech Spur Strap ($33) is the perfect gift idea that your friend will truly appreciate and use! These spur straps include a decorative buckle and are made with the highest quality materials that lock your spurs into place and provide an incredibly streamlined look and feel on any size boot.
- Have you noticed holes in your barn friend's socks, distress as she tries to quickly shove all of her hair in her helmet before a ride, or an ear missing from her favorite bonnet?! Solve all her problems with the cute Foot Huggies Riding Socks (from $21.95), myMareCo 6 Pack Under Helmet Headbands (on sale for $24!), and the Lami-Cell Diamond Chain Fly Veil ($30).
Maybe you've found the perfect gift for your barn friend, but want to add on a little something extra to really show them how much they mean to you! Here are a few great gift add-ons that will add the finishing touch to your present!
- Of course our favorite add-ons are Equivont swag like our Custom Cookies for People and Horses or our Equivont Wine Opener ($15)! These two small gifts are sure to be enjoyed by your barn friend!
- The Sterling Essentials' Leather Care Starter Set ($12) is another perfect add-on, because who doesn't need more leather conditioner?!
- We LOVE Soap for Dirty Equestrians! Choose from fun scents and sassy names to get your dirty barn friend cleaned up! Each bar is only $11!
- And finally, you can never go wrong with a few tack trunk essentials! Equestrian Wellness Hand Sanitizer ($11) and BITCHSTIX Chap Stick ($15) are always crowd pleasers!
We hope this gift-giving-guide has helped you pick out the perfect gifts for your barn friends! Don't forget to browse the rest of Equivont's products for additional ideas, or gifts for yourself! Find something your barn buddy loves on Equivont? Don't forget to tag us in your instagram posts or stories (@equivont) for a chance to be featured!